Friday, November 28, 2008

>.<

It's like no matter what I say about updating, it never gets done. You would think with all the time that I waste, I could at least post everyone once in a while. o.O Then again, I guess I'm too busy wasting time...

ANYWAY, I'm going to sum up my life for the past month really quickly.

Halloween was AWESOME! I had so much fun. I was a 'dead princess' (as opposed to my sister, Madi, the 'live princess' :) She said that herself :D), it was really quite a morbid costume.


So, there it is :)

Anyway, I went up to my friend's house, and we trick-or-treated (YES! We were the FIRST ONES OUT!!! Lol, we're a little insane :D), and then went home and talked forever. It was super fun. We watched the first part of the third Indiana Jones as well :)

Oh, end of term was way back then, too. I got a 3.79, and managed to pull an A- in Geometry, which is a miracle! Sadly, I only got an S in Geometry, but it made the teacher look bad, because all my other teachers gave me an H. :)

Rachel went to Mexico for a week, and I was majorly depressed then. It was complicated - I depressed because of my writing, because of that, I was too depressed to write anything, and I get depressed when I don't write. So... it was a viscious cycle - to say the least. I still have some gross writers' block, but it's getting better :)

Oh, we had family pictures taken :) That was fun :D

Don't I look adorable?

I've been watching BBC's Robin Hood TV series, and (to say the very, very, very least) I LOVE IT!!!!


Maid Marian is soooo pretty!!




Robin Hood kicks some serious butt, and does it without killing anyone too (well, usually)!!




And who doesn't love Alan-A-Dale? Or, Gorgeous Eyes, as I refer to him :)


Anyway, now that we've taken care of my obsession... THANKSGIVING!! Oh my goodness, I'm still feeling the 'Ouch-that's-a-lot-of-food' effect from yesterday. And today. It's like it never ends!!! *clutches head*

Hmm... what else do I want to talk about? I think I'm kind of running out here :) I've hit all the basics, and I promise that I'll try to update more!! *smiles sheepishly*

No comments:

Blog Archive