Well, we've almost made it. It is *officially* the eve of Christmas Eve. We have one day (or two sleeps) before Santa comes, and we get to open all our presents! Yaaaaay!
Anyway, I'm in Vegas right now, sitting at a computer that is not my own. How weird is that? Lol, I'm feeling very dramatic today. We drove here on Sunday, and stopped once for gas (both literally and metaphorically), where the bathrooms were very... educational. (*laughing my head off at the memory!*) Miranda found the condoms (Hawaiian breeze scented), and yelled, "I want one! They're Hawaiian breeze smelling!" And then I cracked up, laughing too hard to explain that: "NO. YOU DO NOT WNAT ONE." Anyway... *giggles*
So, after that, we piled back in the car for the hour left of driving, and made up a song:
"Over the highway and through the desert
to grandmother's house we go,
the car is too small and the kids are all sick;
"pass the barf bag - quick!"
Oh yeah. That's my family being creative right there! I also drove myself insane trying to fall asleep. And failed epically.
Anyway! I'm going to stop ranting now!
No comments:
Post a Comment