Friday, November 6, 2009

Questions!

1. What did you do yesterday? I watched The Notebook, got frustrated with my mother for buying the third and fourth book in a series, and getting me totally worked up about it ('You'll love it, Mallie! It's just like Work and The Glory, only set during WWII!' *grumbles*).

2. Favorite Fruit? Cherries and bananas :)

3. Favorite Dressing? Buttermilk Ranch.

4. Favorite Movie? Oh, I like a lot. Right now, I'm leaning towards The Mask of Zorro.

5. Favrite outfit you own? Mmm... my one with the brown flow-y shirt, and the really big necklance with the mirror on the back.

6. Fun Stuff you enjoy doing with your friends? They're my friends. I'd like doing just about anything with them.

7. Favorite sport? No thank you.

8. Favorite book? Right now, The Work and The Glory and The Rising Tide. I imagine if my mother had bought the full series of 'Children of the Promise' that would be my favorite right now. And forever. And always. :(

9. Favorite music artist? I love music. I reeeeeaaaally doooooooo. Um. Man, I can't pick just one - sorry!

10. Favorite vacation? Oh, I love leaving home. The only vacation that I haven't particularly liked was the one to Yellowstone... and really, only because the cabin was not... suited to my city-girl needs :)

11. Favorite School Class? Seminary, and sometimes English.

12. Do you play any instruments? The piano :)

13. Flaw you dislike about yourself? Oh, I hate how annoying I can be. I irritate myself all the time - but once I realize I'm being irritating, I like, get more irritating, because I'm trying to prove that before I was NOT irritating... but... yeah. I know. It makes no sense. But what can I say? I'm a type six - I DON'T make sense.

14. Stuff you do like about yourself? Everything else :)

15. Do you have a crush? Occasionally. Half the time on fictional characters, the other half on people I've only seen.

16. Curly hair or Straight hair? I do not care. On guys, probably straight. But I'm not opposed to curly. On mysel - I really don't care.

17. Where do you want to go to college? Utah State. For now :)

18. Mexican or Chinese food? Mexican, I think. Gotta love them tacos :)

19. If you could have a thousand dollar gift card to any store, what would it be? Maurices.

20. What is your favorite candy bar? Milka! All the way!!! :DDDDD

21. Favorite Disney movie? Well, I saw Lady and the Tramp for the first time last night - well, the first half of it - and surprisingly I loved it. That being the only one I can think of...

22. Favorite color? Poiple!

23. Are you a morning person? Not at all. I'm a complete Night Owl.

24. Simple or complicated? I'm a complicated person.

25. Are you having a good day today? Goll, I can't even remember dinner.

No comments:

Blog Archive