It's Sunday night, I have no homework, nobody is online and my family is all off doing important things. My father is setting up one of the other computers (the one hooked up to the TV in the main room), so we're not allowed to make noise, hence why i"m on here, being bored to death. My mother is napping. Caden is watching my father. Miranda is reading the sixth Harry Potter. And I have no idea where Madison is - but she's not hanging off of me, so it's all good.
Anyway, I figure I'll play a game or something to take up some time...
Okayz. Here are the ABC's of me:
[A]lways obsessive over something.
[B]efore I go to bed, I must have a warm shower, I must read my scriptures, I must have my 'noise machine' on, and I must listen to music - otherwise I cannot fall asleep.
[C]an't seem to talk to the boy I like.
[D]ogs haunt my dreams - I hate them passionately.
[E]verything must be grammatically correct. Or I die.
[F]oul language is of the devil.
[G]eometry nearly killed me.
[H]ands are freakishly double-jointed - which helps when playing the piano and typing quickly.
[I] never understood why teenagers are so stupid. Even now that I am one of them.
[J] is my favoritest letter of all time *swoon* ;D
[K]lutzy - unbelievebly klutzy. But, I have gotten much better. I suppose now I'm merely 'unstable'
[L] makes me think of Lukas :)
[M]y name starts with 'M', as do both my sisters, both my parents, three of my grandparents, two of my aunts, three of my uncles, and seven-ish of my cousins
[N]ever, ever, ever will I own a pet!
[O]verly loud most of the time.
[P]refers to be pretty and obtain that by pain than to be plain :D
[Q]uite amazing, if I do say so myself :D
[R]omance is what I live for!
[S]ilence is very difficult for me when I'm around my friends.
[T]otally (well, definitely not totally. But I needed a 't' word) in love all of the time - but generally with fictional characters.
[U]tilizes the smarts I have in school :)
[V]ery opinionated.
[W]hatever happens, I'll still believe that chocolate heals all wounds :)
[X]enocide is wrong. (Yeah. I couldn't think of a 'x' word xP)
[Y]ours truly!
[Z]oos are evil.
Okay, I'm leaving now :) We're watching a recording of the Olympics. Ciao!
3 comments:
Your blog amuses me. You rock.
Mallory Mallory Mallory...I'm sorry you were bored. I would've come online and saved you, but I was stuck at my grandma's all night....So I'm sorry. Well, I hope next Sunday has some more excitement for you.
Why, thank you Marzipan! *beams* I believe you just made my day :)
Haha, I wish you had gotten on, DJ. I was so, totally, completely bored :(
Post a Comment