Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mallory Rose

Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted my middle name to be Rose. My mother didn't give any of her daughters middle names, so we've all picked our own (except for my youngest sister, who was born on my great-grandmother's birthday. Her's is Geneve). This was partly influenced by my desire for a middle name, Titanic (which I loved as a child), and the fact that roses are beautiful flowers!

So, I call myself Mallory Rose, but on official papers it's just Mallory.

However, on blogthings - today I noticed - there's a new quiz that's 'What should your middle name be?' I laughed, and typed in my name. And I had the weirdest feeling that I was definitely going to get Rose. And sure enough, I did. First time trying, I got Mallory Rose.

Here's your proof!




Your New Name Should Be Mallory Rose



Adopt this new name, and you'll instantly smell sweeter.


No comments:

Blog Archive